Covid-19 response information
Ebooks and e-audiobooks will move from Axis 360 to MoLib2Go as of July 1, 2021. See more information on the switch to Missouri Libraries 2 Go here.
If you plan to attend a program, please verify the location on our online calendar. Because of the rain and heat and improving COVID conditions, we have moved some programs to indoor locations where social distancing can be observed.
COVID-19 Response Information
Normal Service Plan Phase 3
The Library is currently operating under Phase 3 of its Service Plan. This phase will be in effect until further notice. Approved by the Library’s Board of Trustees, these measures are put in place to protect the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
Access to Library Branches
- Hours of operaton for all branches has returned to our normal hours.
- The number and time limits on patrons browsing has been lifted.
- Public Restrooms are available.
Protective Measures – Following CDC recommendation
- Face coverings continue to be encouraged at all our branches.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all our branches.
- Staff and patrons should continue to observe social distancing recommendations and remain six feet apart.
Adjustments to Library Services
- Public seating and computer seating have returned but are situated to follow social distancing recommendations.
- Because of social distancing recommendations, assistance with technology and computers may be limited.
- Some in-person programming will resume where social distancing can be oberved.
Jackson Main Library
Scott City Branch
For more information on COVID-19 prevention and tracking:
globalepidemics.org tracking site
Show Me Strong website
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Cape Girardeau County Health Department
Perry County Health Department
Scott County Health Department